1920's-1930's era Union Made buckle back waist overall manufactured by Royal Blue Overall. Recently sold for just over the $4,000 mark.
These beautiful chore pants / jeans include the following details.
• Buckle back rear waist adjustment with V notch at upper rear waistband
• Royal Blue Overalls - "The Best and Strongest Union Made Overall in the World - 45 ¢" stamped on inside pocket bag
• THE BIG STORE embossed shank style suspender buttons
• Button fly
• United Garment Workers of America pre-AFL union label
• Selvedge denim details
• Crotch gusset
• Pliers pocket on right leg