Mar 25, 2012
As of March 22nd, 2012, and due to the deeds of three low-life SCUMBAGS from the city of Bandung, West Java, INDONESIA, we are no longer accepting orders or shipping to INDONESIA.
If you currently live in Indonesia and are buying Mister Freedom® merchandise locally, from dealers or ‘friends’, you are buying STOLEN goods, acquired illegally with STOLEN credit cards.
The stolen goods include large quantities of MF® Californian Blue Jeans, NOS MF® Chambray shirts, MF® Palladenim boots, MF® denim Ranch blouses… and more.
Here are the names and addresses of those three jerk-offs (to the best of our knowledge, as per the actual shipping infos):
* Esa Nugraha firstname.lastname@example.org
jl. Sukamenak gg. Asep Hidayat No17 Sayati
Bandung, Jawa Barat 40227
* Yeni Apriliani email@example.com
jl. Cibolerang gg. Taruna 2 No7
Bandung, Jawa Barat 40225
* Ricky Rinaldi firstname.lastname@example.org
jl. Taman Klaten No4 Antapani
Bandung, Jawa Barat 40291
If any descent local Bandung folks have any useful pertinent information, please email email@example.com
If anyone would care to go break some legs before we get to them, don’t hold back.
These morons don’t know what they just got into… really
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
The rest of the World can have a nice day.
Christophe Loiron, MISTER FREEDOM®
UPDATES, March 23rd, 2012:
* Many thanks for the virtual help and support from kind Indonesian folks with this issue. We received valuable information. We appreciate your concern with this damaging but saddly not uncommon matter.
* However, ZERO gratitude yet to the Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Los Angeles for the lack of help and the “call back on Monday“… One package has not yet been delivered and if his excellency the General Consul Hadi Martono and his fine team would really care to change things regarding the popular local sport of ”carding” in Bandung, they would make it a priority to ACT in a timely manner.
I am aware of, and respect, the Indonesian celebration of Nyepi, ”Day of Silence”. With our luck it falls today, and every March 23rd.
Looking forward to Monday, March 26th, as RES NON VERBA day.
This is a re-post of a recent story from the Mister Freedom site. We have much admiration and respect for Christophe and his work and hate to see this sort of thing happen to such good people.