Our friend Masa just posted these awesome 1920's era Blue Devil overalls in deadstock condition, currently for sale in his wonderful store LITTLE REATA, located in Shibuya, Japan.
Masa never fails to inspire with his selection of dead stock vintage workwear and rockabilly garments from the 1920's -1970's, including a few pieces proudly supplied by The San Fernando Valley Mercantile Co. It's not often that we re-post, but these overalls are just too great to not share.
• Split upper bib with single pocket
• Military type 13 star buttons
• Shoulder straps with selvedge detailing
• Unique double button strap buckles with prongs to secure material
• Double front material for legs & knees
• Dome type rivets• Single stitch construction
• Original sewn BLUE DEVIL "Outlasts Them All" lot, size & price tag with bi-plane graphic